Benefits of Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum); Cayenne contians Capsaicin it is an active component of chili peppers. Capsaicin is what makes it burn. Cayenne pepper is a fruit, form night shade family along with jalapeno and bell peppers.
1. Heart health – Cayenne is a vasodilator(this helps unclog arteries allowing critical blood flow to the heart to resume) and can stop heart attacks. In the case of heart attacks, cayenne is best given orally as a tincture or hot tea to speed its entry into the bloodstream. According to the famous herbalist Dr. John Christopher this amounts to a teaspoon of cayenne powder in a cup of hot water, about 500mg dosage.
2. Antioxidant – Is high is vitamins A and C.
3. Pain relief – made into a cream and applied to the skin can provide relief from pain. Used as a nasal solution it can relieve migraines and clear sinuses.
Cayenne Nasal Spray Recipe
4. Cancer – has been shown to cause cancer cells to undergo “apoptosis” a form of celllular self-termination or suicide.
5. Weight Loss – accelerates metabolism. Cayenne peppers added to meals significantly increased diet-induced thermogenesis (burning of fat) and decreases appetite
6. Blood Clotting – Cayenne prevent blood platelets from sticking together. Natural/Alternative blood thinner
7. Ulcers – kills harmful bacteria and protects the stomach membrane by increasing the blood flow. Stimulates cells linging the stomache to secrete protective buffering juices that prevent ulcers. and it helps in rebuilding stomach tissue.
8. Stops External and Interal Bleeding.
1. Stop Bleeding: A wound, external or internal, will stop bleeding if the individual will drink a cup of water (preferably hot) with a teaspoon of cayenne pepper (red pepper) stirred into it. The bleeding will stop generally by the time a person can count up to ten after drinking the cayenne tea. The cayenne equalizes the blood pressure from the top of the head to the feet. This keeps the pressure from the hemorrhage area so it will clot naturally, which it cannot do with heavy blood pressure pumping the blood rapidly at the hemorrhage area.
2. Nosebleeds: A teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of water (hot preferred) taken internally will stop most nosebleeds quickly. In an emergency such as this we use cayenne. As mentioned a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a glass of water and drunk right down will stop a nosebleed in nearly every instance, by the time you can count to ten. This is not a miracle; it is the principle of the cell stimulant cayenne traveling through the entire blood stream and regulating the pressure so the pressure of the flow is the same in the feet as in the head or any other part of the body. This takes the heavy pressure off the hemorrhaging area and allowing a quick coagulation.